st: Adoupdate error overidxt return code 601

From   Bob Hammond <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Adoupdate error overidxt return code 601
Date   Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:57:23 -0500

All,

When I use adoupdate, I consistently get a return code of 601 for a package called overidxt. This is probably a package I installed a some point a while back but I don't remember it and don't use it. The recommended advice of -adoupdate overidxt, update verbose- does not fix the error. My thought was to uninstall the package but I cannot find it on my system to uninstall. Typing -search overidxt, all- finds nothing. Looking in all the -o- folders (and a few other folders) in the directories under sysdir does not pull up an overidxt file. A desktop search that's enabled for .do and .ado files does not find it anywhere on my system.

Any advice on getting rid of overidxt to avoid this adoupdate error? Thanks,

Bob
Bob Hammond
Department of Economics
North Carolina State University