Re: st: AW: 'cnreg' command to fit Censored-normal regression model

From   Tracy Bai <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: 'cnreg' command to fit Censored-normal regression model
Date   Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:40:59 +1030

Hi Martin,

Yes, you are right, when I define a new matrix as you advised, I can do more I needed.

Many thanks.

Tracy