st: marginal effects in recursive bivariate model

From   Meric Osman <>
Subject   st: marginal effects in recursive bivariate model
Date   Sat, 28 Feb 2009 23:24:29 -0600 (CST)

I am a graduate student at the Department of Economics, University of
Saskatchewan. In my analysis, I am using a recursive bivariate model
and I would like to obtain the marginal effects.

When I use the mfx comment, Stata calculates some marginal effects, but
I am not sure whether they are the direct effects or total effets
(direct+indirect). Is there any other comment that makes the
distinction between direct and indirect effects?

I would appreciate if you can help me with this problem.
Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Meric Osman