Statalist

Re: st: 64-bit Stata for Mac now available

From   cnguyen@stata.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: 64-bit Stata for Mac now available
Date   Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:01:31 -0600

Matt Spittal <Matt.Spittal@cancervic.org.au> wrote:

> I've noticed that this version does not recognise any proxy settings.  They

Both issues have been fixed and will be in the next update that will be
available later today.

-Chinh Nguyen
 cnguyen@stata.com