Re: st: "flat region resulting in a missing likelihood" (error message)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "flat region resulting in a missing likelihood" (error message)
Date   Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:09:06 +0100 (CET)

Dear Martin and Stas,

Thank you very much for your helpful advice. I understand that what I was
asking to Stata has no sens, in fact I have to do a conditional logit and
so create a dummy variable for every country.

HTH

Isabelle