Re: st: AW: Problem looping over spells for an individual

From   Ilona Carneiro <>
Subject   Re: st: AW: Problem looping over spells for an individual
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:51:09 +0100

HI Martin

I tried checking this before, but I didn't know how to interpret it.

With tr: byid I get:
 if __000000 {

But I don't know what that means?