st: Re: RE: How to solve a problem with globals

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: RE: How to solve a problem with globals
Date   Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:58:55 +0100

We can play all kinds of games with this thing, but really Tiago, have you been bitten by this or are you just trying things out?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieran McCaul" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:51 PM
Subject: st: RE: How to solve a problem with globals

What if you define the -local- first, does that help?

. local i = 1

. global f_pA_`i' = 0.5

. dis $f_pA_1

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.