Re: st: Re: St: stataweave

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: Re: St: stataweave
Date   Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:51:50 -0600

This just in:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Russell V. Lenth" <>
Date: February 23, 2009 12:47:16 PM CST
To: David Airey <>
Subject: Re: StatWeave for Stata 10 on Apple OS X Leopard

I JUST NOW put up a significantly overhauled version. This should be much more reliable and easier to install. See

I recently purchased a Mac Book with OS 10.5 (Leopard). I don't have Stata on it, but I have been able to install and run StatWeave on it with other languages; and I have colleagues elsewhere who have been successful using it with Stata on Linux systems -- though there are some issues with graphics-file formats. See the talk "Reproducible research: Weaving with Stata" by Bill Rising, linked in . I have not fixed any of the bugs yet, but (fingers crossed) it should still run the same way on the new version as the old. I'm interested in any comments or bug reports you have to offer.