st: Re: question about STATA

From   Kit Baum <>
To   Mahelet Getachew <>
Subject   st: Re: question about STATA
Date   Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:41:39 -0500

help statsby

On Feb 22, 2009, at 15:03 , Mahelet Getachew wrote:

How do I access coefficient estimates from several regressions all at a time using STATA? I have about 500 linear regressions performed all at a time, and I wanted to collect the slope coefficients in an efficient manner.

Mahelet G.Fikru

Doctoral Student
Department of Economics, Mail code 4515
Southern Illinois University Carbondale