Re: st: Fwd: AW: Really basic question

From   Ted Fuller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: AW: Really basic question
Date   Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:19:41 -0500

Thanks. I'll take a look at those.

At 01:56 PM 2/20/2009, you wrote:
I suggest using one of the many online guides that walk you through
using the Do File editor and command windows by showing you some step- by-step screenshots.
The documents linked below visually guide you through using the Do
File editor and the differences between interactive mode and batch mode.

http://www.masil.org/documents/Stata_Introduction.pdf
https://www.stanford.edu/group/ssds/cgi-bin/drupal/files/Guides/software_docs_stata_win.pdf

Good luck,

Eric