RE: st: RE: Weighted Least Squares - wls0

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Weighted Least Squares - wls0
Date   Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:38:57 -0000

I typed the zero, originally and just now, and I can't find it on

In any case Statalist protocol is that you should identify non-official
commands yourself and say where they came from.

Philipp Meinen

it is identifiable via -findit-. I made a mistake in the earlier mail,
it is wls0, where the "0" is a zero.