st: suest and micombine

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: suest and micombine
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:56:02 +0100

Hi,
A question closely related to the just discussed problem of comparing
intercepts across regressions.

I want to test whether b coefficients vary between groups. I first store
estimates after running "micombine regress" over several imputations.

However, after running -suest- I get message "option res not allowed"
(although no options are specified).

The same -suest- command works well if simple regressions are specified.
Thus, micombine seems to create some problems.
I wonder if there is a way to test for the equality of coefficients for
different subgroups with results obtained through -micombine-.

Thanks,
Bojan