st: re: controlling output in the results window

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   st: re: controlling output in the results window
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:13:37 -0500

Tom said

Thanks for the reply. Please forgive my ignorance but I am unsure how to follow your advice. My Stata programming experience only recently extended to successfully calling a do file from another do with arguments, etc. Is creating a function simply creating an ado file? If not, is there anywhere in the manuals that I might find an example?

As a matter of fact,