Re: st: Update to -estout- available from SSC

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Update to -estout- available from SSC
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:54:43 +0000

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Ben Jann <> wrote:
> Thanks to Kit Baum an update to the -estout- package is available from
> SSC. -estout- provides tools to display and export regression tables.
> To install the update, type
>  . ssc install estout, replace
> or use the -adoupdate- command.
> Changes:
> o The -esttab- command has a new -longtable- option to produce
> multi-page tables based on the "longtable" package in LaTeX.

Excellent, I've recently been generating lots of "longtable"'s for a
report and this will save plenty of time in the future.

Thanks Ben,

"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data." ~ John Tukey

Email -
Website -
Photos -