Re: st: Left-justify labels for categories, using -graph hbar- ?

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Left-justify labels for categories, using -graph hbar- ?
Date   Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:28:45 -0500

In Stata 10 the labels can be left-justified with the graph editor.

Friedrich