st: re: Tiao-Goldberger test

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: Tiao-Goldberger test
Date   Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:53:05 -0500

My redaction of Schwer et al.'s article did not include the full reference to Tiao-Goldberger, which is

Tiao, G. C. and A. Goldberger, Testing Equality of Individual Regression Coefficients, WEBH Paper 6201, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Social Services Research Institute,

I have not located a copy of that paper (but I haven't really tried).