Re: st: Mata version control

From   Ben Jann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mata version control
Date   Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:39:53 +0100

As far as I know you have to use Stata 9 to compile a function, if you
want to use the function in Stata 9 (a Stata 9 compiled function,
however, will also work under Stata 10).

If you don't have Stata 9 then my suggestion would be to just include
the source code in an ado-file so that it compiles on the fly.

ben