Re: st: RE: Stata equivalent of SAS "Proc Traj"?

From   David Bell <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Stata equivalent of SAS "Proc Traj"?
Date   Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:29:27 -0500

***
When I took Nagin's Developmental Trajectory workshop, I asked Jones to convert the program for Stata. He did not show the requisite enthusiasm for redoing something he had already done for SAS.

I would be extremely enthusiastic if someone would take up the task for Stata.

Dave
David C. Bell
Professor of Sociology
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
(317) 278-1336