st: Re: Simultaneous equations in panel data

From   Fardad Zand <[email protected]>
To   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Simultaneous equations in panel data
Date   Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:52:22 +0100

Dear Kit,

Thanks a lot for your time and reply. Indeed, you're right. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Fardad