RE: st: RE: Re: Data Envelopment Analysis in STATA

From   "JP Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Re: Data Envelopment Analysis in STATA
Date   Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:45:30 -0300

Hello,

DEAP was written in Fortran and Mata is a somewhat similar language, so I
can be done.

A while a ago I wrote a little wrapper for the deap program, is basically
export the Stata dataset and write the deap syntax, and latter on import
part of the output to Stata. The main two problems of this wrapper are:

1) your Stata working directory has to be where DEAP.exe is installed
2) the parsing of the Stata -> DEAP syntax involves some typing (i.e.
TEMP.INS).

If anyone wants to give it a try please drop me a line off-list
[email protected]

As usual comments and suggestions are welcomed.

All the very best,

JP