st: Re: two steps of writing commands

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: two steps of writing commands
Date   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:41:59 -0500

Nick Cox's stylerules might be useful:  findit stylerules

On Feb 12, 2009, at 02:33 ,Mandy wrote:

I was wondering if I sould combine these two steps together.  Should I
take consideration of getting the commands simpler, more concise,and
more transparent in step 1 so that I don't need step 2 at all? Is the
two-step way usual or most people don't need the second step? Any
comments will be helpful.  Thanks a lot!