AW: AW: st: Re: estout and xtlogit

Subject   AW: AW: st: Re: estout and xtlogit
Date   Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:03:40 +0100

<>

" it seems that standard errors are not saved at all (?)".

Not so! The SEs are there for the coefficients, stored in the matrix e(V).
e(V) is a varcov, so to compare to the -xtlogit- output, take the square
root of the elements on the main diagonal...

webuse union, clear
xtlogit union age grade not_smsa south southXt
matrix list e(V)

HTH
Martin