st: RE: Non-parametric tests for survey data? (e.g., Kruskal-Wallace)

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Non-parametric tests for survey data? (e.g., Kruskal-Wallace)
Date   Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:50:09 -0000

One possibility might be to use the -somersd- package, downloadable from
SSC using the -ssc- command in Stata. The -somersd- package generates
confidence intervals for a wide range of rank statistics (particularly
Somers' D and Kendall's tau-a), and can be used with
sampling-probability weights (pweights) and/or the -svy:- prefix. It
comes with 3 .pdf manuals, which you can get when you download the
package.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger