st: estout and xtlogit

From   Hilde Karlsen <>
Subject   st: estout and xtlogit
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:02:14 +0100

Hi, all!

I could need some help regarding the estout command for xtlogit, and I
would really appreciate any suggestions on this issue. I have estimated
a multilevel model using xtlogit, and as I would like to have the
results more neatly presented, I used the estout-command. However, for
some reason, estimates and standard errors for sigma_u and rho are not
present in the estout-output (only for the /lnsig2u)

My question is therefore: how can I include estimates for sigma_u and
rho in the estout-table?

   Hilde Karlsen

I don't know if this is helpful, but here is my estout-syntax:

  estout using reging2.txt, eqlab("" "/lnsig2u ln of variance sigma_u "
"sigma_u L2 BS-variance" "rho Intraclass corr", none) replace
style(fixed) prehead("Model I: The probability of leaving nursing")
cells("b(fmt(%9.3f) star label(Coef)) se(fmt(%9.3f) label (Std Err))")
label varwidth(30) varlabels(_cons "Constant")
stats(N, fmt(%9.0g))