RE: st: Integral graphs

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Integral graphs
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:46:29 -0000

If Maarten is correct, then -distplot- from SJ is a dedicated command. Use -search- to find locations.

Maarten buis

--- On Tue, 10/2/09, nigussie Tefera wrote:
> I want to plot an integral graphs just like that of kernel
> graph. Is there any one who knows I can handle using stata

I am not familiar with the term integral graph, but I
guess that you want to plot the cumulative distribution
function. If that is the case, see the helpfile of
-cumul- for an example for doing that.