Re: st: Estimating rare event logistic model (Relogit) with instrumental variable

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Estimating rare event logistic model (Relogit) with instrumental variable
Date   Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:01:50 -0500

Marko Bender <>:
This is probably a less straightforward problem than it first appears--see e.g.