Re: st: oprobit marginal effects with interactions

From   Richard Williams <>
To   "" <>, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: oprobit marginal effects with interactions
Date   Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:49:13 -0500

At 09:27 AM 2/8/2009, Zohal Hessami wrote:
However, when I tried to do this I got the following error message:

last estimates not found

Is it possible that inteff can only be used for binary probit/logit and not for ordered probit/logit? If not, what else could be the reason why I get this error message?

The error message could be clearer but yes, one of the first things the program does is check to see if the last estimation command is -logit- or -probit-. If not, you get the above error.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu