Re: st: Re: xtivreg2 Error message "error: no regressors specified" r(102)

From   Jillian Waid <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: xtivreg2 Error message "error: no regressors specified" r(102)
Date   Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:22:16 -0600

Thanks!  I wish I had thought of that.  It appears the collinearity is
the problem that is causing xtivreg to drop my regressors.  I'll look
into that and see if I can fix the problem.  I know that there are no
duplicate variables selected.

Thanks,
Jillian

  }
  if "`e(dups)'" != "" {
  di in gr "Warning - duplicate variables detected"
  di in gr "Duplicates:" _c
  Disp `e(dups)', _col(16)
  }
  if "`e(collin)'" != "" {
  di in gr "Warning - collinearities detected"
  di in gr "Vars dropped:" _c
  Disp `e(collin)', _col(16)
  }
  }