RE: st: RE: which variables are in the model?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: which variables are in the model?
Date   Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:14:27 -0000

Maarten and I suggested the same solution....

Robert A Yaffee

Actually, I think that Martin has suggested a better solution.

Robert A Yaffee

>   Is there some way you can extract the column names from e(b) in the
> return list?

Nick Cox

> > Is Maarten Buis' -indeplist- from SSC what you seek?

Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)