Re: st: table & chi-square from multiply imputed survey data (-ice-, -mim-) [repost]

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: table & chi-square from multiply imputed survey data (-ice-, -mim-) [repost]
Date   Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:19:20 -0500

Michael: what happens if your command begins "mim: xi:"? Also, what if you define your own indicators and skip -xi-?

-Steve