st: Problems in generetaing a variable

From   "Matteo T." <>
Subject   st: Problems in generetaing a variable
Date   Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:08:39 GMT

I'm trying to understand how to solve a particular data mangement problem.

I have a dataset containing groups (SESSION) of couples and singles. Each
record within a group is made of several variables; among them: SESSION, ID
(the unique identifier whithin each group); AGE and PARTNER. PARTNER is
either missing or is the ID of another person of the same group.

What I am trying to achieve is to create the self-explanatory variable
Any suggestion? Thanks in advance for your help.

Send big files for free. Simple steps. No registration.
Visit now