st: semi/non-parametric estimation - 'sneop' applicable to panel data?

From   Anne Wessendorf <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: semi/non-parametric estimation - 'sneop' applicable to panel data?
Date   Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:49:31 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,

I wish to do a semi-parametric or non-parametric estimation of an ordered response model on a panel dataset. I have looked at 'sneop' developed by Prof. Mark Stewart. It does a semiparametric estimation of an ordered probit model. However, it seems to me that it was developed for a cross-sectional dataset. Do you know of a way or a command to do a semi-parametric or non-parametric estimation of an ordered response model that takes account of the specific characteristics of panel data (fixed and/or random effects)? Thank you for your help.

Best,

Anne