st: multiple equations for hazard estimation

From   Zhiqiang Feng <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multiple equations for hazard estimation
Date   Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:54:09 +0000

Hello, Everyone,

I understand that we can use reg3 to do multiple equation modelling in Stata. Also we can use stcox, or streg to do hazard regression. However, I am not aware that there is a command in Stata which allows us to do multiple equation modelling (simultaneous equation modelling) for hazard estimation. Has anyone out there developed some add-ons?

Thanks,

Zhiqiang
--
Dr. Zhiqiang Feng
Longitudinal Studies Centre for Scotland(LSCS)

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532