st: suest after probit or oprobit?

From   "Joachim Henkel" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: suest after probit or oprobit?
Date   Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:44:38 +0100

Dear Stata list,

I am trying to estimate three equations with oprobit followed by suest. The
problem is, the standard errors from suest are absolutely identical to those
of the individual robust regressions without suest. The same happens when I
use suest after probit (which definitely should work with suest). The
problem persists no matter if the lists of regressors are identical,
different and overlapping, or non-overlapping. Any idea how that is
possible? In the Stata archive, I only found a related question, but no
answer.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Joachim Henkel
Professor, Technology and Innovation Management
Munich University of Technology