st: Area under a percentile point

From   zeynep elitaş <>
Subject   st: Area under a percentile point
Date   Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:27:46 +0200

I have a simple question which I do not have the answer for. Is there
a way to tell Stata to keep the data under a certain percentile point
and drop the rest?  This is important since in my data a percentile
point has often the same value as the ones below and over it.

Zeynep Elitaş