Re: st: stdes, SD for time at risk?

From   MAY BAYDOUN <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stdes, SD for time at risk?
Date   Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:35:24 -0800 (PST)

Thank you. Yes, I do have a multiple record data. So, that means each visit has a different time depending on how much time elapsed from the origin which is 50 years of age. Is there a way to figure this out with the variables that are created automatically by Stata (i.e. _t0, _st, _t and _d)? I need to find the time elapsed at last visit at which each person was at risk and summarize that time for the whole sample. Thanks for any help you can provide,

Sincerely yours,

May