st: stdes, SD for time at risk?

Subject   st: stdes, SD for time at risk?
Date   Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:52:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello Statalisters,

I was wondering if you have used the stdes command and were able to get a standard deviation for time at risk in addition to mean, median and range. I am not sure if that is at all possible. Is there another command one can use to get the SD? Thanks a lot!

May Baydoun, PhD in Epidemiology (UNC-Chapel Hill)  Staff Scientist,  National Institute on Aging, NIH/IRP,  Biomedical Research Center,  Baltimore, MD