Re: st: return - help- using stata

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: return - help- using stata
Date   Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:48:27 -0500

Meital,

Which program did you use? Did you write it yourself? Did you download
it from SSC?

A Google search for "error when command executed on original dataset
under version 8 control" turns up a few other messages from Stata
users who had a similar problem. The following URL links to the
results from that Google search.

http://tinyurl.com/bs56wz

Friedrich