st: AW: Question about "testparm"

Subject   st: AW: Question about "testparm"
Date   Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:59:45 +0100

<>

Stata realizes that one constraint in your specification is redundant and
disregards it, just as it should... See [R] test, page 456. You can of
course accumulate the single -test-s into one big test one after the
other...

*************
webuse highschool, clear
svy: regress weight height state county school
test he=sch
test he=state,accum
test scho=state,accum

As the example shows, even then Stata recognizes the redundancy in the last
line.

BTW, why open the dialog box for -testparm- before "submitting your
analysis"?

HTH
Martin