Re: st: Are the standard errors from my -logistic- output wrong?

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Are the standard errors from my -logistic- output wrong?
Date   Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:21:31 -0500

Also see this FAQ:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/2deltameth.html