Re: st: RE: Re: Data Envelopment Analysis in STATA

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Data Envelopment Analysis in STATA
Date   Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:05:23 +0100

There is some free, light, easy-to-use and, for the stochastic frontier better-than-Stata software from CEPA, somewhere about ther http://www.une.edu.au/econometrics/cepa.htm . Frontier 4.1 and DEAP 2.1

Nicola

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.