st: suppress Stata logo in log file?

From   David Radwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: suppress Stata logo in log file?
Date   Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:03:13 -0800

Dear Statalisters,

Is there a way to suppress the Stata logo (below) in log files?

Barring that, is there a simple way to automatically remove it after closing the log file?

I occasionally send the output of log files (translated from smcl to PDF) to colleagues when formatting is less important than speed, and despite my enthusiasm for Stata, the logo is one thing I could do without.

David

/__ / ____/ / ____/ ___/ / /___/ / /___/ Statistics/Data Analysis
--
David Radwin // [email protected]
Office of Student Research and Campus Surveys, University of California, Berkeley