st: RE: graph query

Subject   st: RE: graph query
Date   Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:43:57 +0100

To get a handle on this problem, you should provide an extract from your
data...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nikolaos Pandis
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 3:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: graph query

Hi,

I was wondering if I would be able to get some help on the following:

I have data with 7 continuous variables. The first variable is displacement
(in mm) and the other six variables are forces registered at the different
displacements. Each of the 6 variables, that contain the forces data,
represent 1 category (type of wire that produces the force).

The data may be reshaped into long format and into 3 variables:
1.displacement (0-3 mm for all categories), 2. forces, 3. wire category that
produces the force.

I would like the plot into a single graph, having on the x axis the
displacement variable, and on the y axis all the forces by the 6 categories.
Additionally, I would like smooth the lines.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my email.

Best wishes,

Nikolaos