Re: st: Fwd: Smoothed ROC Curves

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: Smoothed ROC Curves
Date   Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:34:12 -0500

To add to Svend's good advice:

I recommend that you read the chapter "Diagnosis" in Clinical Epidemiology: The Essentials, by RH Fletcher, SW Fletcher, and EH Wagner; Williams and Wilkins. The most recent edition is 2005.

-Steve