st: Re: Cameron and Trivedi's book from Amazon

Subject   st: Re: Cameron and Trivedi's book from Amazon
Date   Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:05:07 +0100

Adding to the confusion, the book seems to cost 64 bucks on this page http://www.stata-press.com/books/, but 65 on this one: http://www.stata-press.com/books/mus.html

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Anders" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:19 AM
Subject: st: Cameron and Trivedi's book from Amazon

A question about Cameron and Trivedi's Microeconometrics Using Stata:

Amazon lists two different versions of this, one is $53 and appears to
be authored by Cameron only, and the other is $75 and authored by
Cameron and Trivedi, and is temporarily out of stock. The ISBNs and
page numbers do not match, but they have the same picture. Are there
two versions of this book that I am not aware of? If the $53 one is
the same as what Stata ships out, I'll purchase that one because it is
cheaper and ships free.

Thanks,

Mark