RE: st: Fractional Median

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Fractional Median
Date   Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:58:14 +0000 (GMT)

I still don't understand. Where does the 8 in your example come from?
Where do the boundaries of your bins come from; are they assumptions or
is the questions asked as a set of ranges? (e.g. do you earn less x$,
between xx$ and xxx$, etc?)

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081