st: Fractional Median

From   "Brooks Taggert J" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Fractional Median
Date   Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:36:39 -0600

Folks-

My apologies if this is a double posting, but I have not seen it hit the
list.

My university uses the fractional median when calculating scores from
student evaluation of instructors. I'm helping us move electronically
and in the process was using Stata to do some of the statistics.
Strangely I can't find an easy method (ie a pre-built ado) to calculate
the fractional median, nor can I find a reference anywhere. Am I missing
something? I thought I would check here before I venture off to try and
write my own.

Thanks

TJ

Taggert J. Brooks, PhD