Re: st: RE: quick question on "unrecognized command" error

From   "mujde erten" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: quick question on "unrecognized command" error
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:29:09 -0500

Thanks for the answer. "Quick Question" is just a way of getting
attention I guess since I am in deep trouble because of this delaying
problem.

MZE