st: quick question on "unrecognized command" error

From   "mujde erten" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: quick question on "unrecognized command" error
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:15:41 -0500

Hi all,

I was using Stata in my school server, and requested them to update
the Stata 10. Somehow while updating they messed up something and now
I am getting "unrecognized command: label r(199)" error message. Any
command that includes the "label" command such as "clear" gives the
same error. Since they don't have any idea about Stata they can not
fix it. Is there anyone who had similar problems and give me some
advice or just has an idea what may be going on? Thanks.

MZE