st: Pie Chart Color Scheme

From   [email protected]
Subject   st: Pie Chart Color Scheme
Date   Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:05:40 -0800

I have four pie charts that I generate using

graph pie, over(dogs)

One of the pie charts has four groups while the other pie charts have five groups (the group with four has zero for one of its levels of the "dog" variable). How can I create a unified color scheme where a is always red, b is always blue, c is always yellow, d is always green, and e is always purple for the four pie charts (ie if one of the levels is missing then legend gets modified)?
Thanks,
Jason